Monday, January 22, 2024

For my Catholic friends



        I call this section  
            "For my Catholic friends...."

COLOSSIANS 1:10-11
"That you may walk worthy of God, in all things pleasing, being faithful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Strengthened with all might according to the power of His glory, in all patience and long suffering with joy."

Every day I post the Rosary with the mysteries for that day.
Every day I pray the Rosary this way you can join me in this uniquely Catholic prayer.
\

EPHESIANS 3: 17-20 

"That Christ may dwell by faith in your heart: that, being rooted and founded in charity, you may be able to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and depth, to know the charity of Christ, which surpasseth all knowledge, that you may be filled unto the fullness of God. Now to Him Who is able to do things more abundantly than we desire or understand, according to the power that worketh in us; to Him be glory in the church and in Jesus Christ, unto all generations, world without end. Amen."

!! READ ALL ABOUT IT !!

Now, I know that not everyone is Catholic or even Christian. I don't mean any offense to anyone, but I am Catholic.

Originally, this e-bike adventure was to work my way across the country to the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, MA 01262. I plan on making other stops: including The National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Hope in Champion, Wisconsin. I was hoping to get suggestions for other stops along the way. Some of my brother Knights visit a place in New Mexico, and there is that place with the spiral staircase. Until I can get comments working you can e-mail me at jwwhite@mail.com with Catholic Friends in the subject line. 



Every day at 3 p.m.(mountain time) I try to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy with the Marian Seminarians.

Join me in this prayer please


Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on my Go Fund Me; my battle with cancer; and my adventure

  LATEST UPDATE      It hurts to eat .... it hurts to talk                                                      HERE IS WHERE WE'RE AT: ...